Steps and hitch steps give you easy access to your truck bed, SUV trunk space and/or roof rack. They also protect your rear bumper from collisions.
Go Rhino Hitch Step
Hitch steps provide easy access to a truck bed, SUV trunk space and/or roof rack and they offer protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers in the event of a collision.
4" Oval Hitch Step
Has a dual step design and foot pads that provide sure footing.
- Provides easy access into the back of a truck or SUV
- Easily load gear on and off the roof of the vehicle
- Universal applications for all 2” receiver hitches (measures 12” long)
- Easily installed within minutes
- Polished stainless steel with lifetime warranty
2" Receiver Hitch Step
This versatile hitch step provides a large, secure step into the back of your truck or SUV and provides protection to molded bumpers.
- Provides easy access to a truck bed, SUV and/or roof rack
- Fits 2” receivers
- Offers protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers in the event of a collision
- Includes a convenient storage bag
- Anti-rattle device included
- Easily installed within minutes. No tools required
- Polished stainless steel finish with a limited lifetime warranty
Weather Tech Bump Step
BumpStep is a trailer hitch mounted bumper protector that defends your bumper against rear end accidents, dents and scratches. Given its 12" width, BumpStep can also be used as a step to reach the top roof of your vehicle. It is the best step-bumper protection available against bumps, dents and scratches to your vehicle's bumper due to careless drivers.
AMP Research Bed Step
GO AHEAD AND STEP ON IT. BEDSTEP® IS A REAL TIME SAVER.
Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.
AMP Research Bed Step 2
The AMP Research Bedstep®2 mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.